Saturday, March 24, 2012

Unlocking iPhone 4 baseband 4.11.8

Many people are stock on baseband 4.11.8. iPhone 3G and 3GS with baseband 4.11.8 can be solved by jailbreaking and updating to iPad baseband 6.15.00. Number of tutorials and videos on several sites claims they can unlock iPhone 4 with baseband 4.11.08 accept factory unlock but they seems as spamming and fraud.   Still, no unlock other than factory unlock is available.

Though, those who are stock on iPhone 4 baseband 4.11.8 should wait and shouldn't update their iOS above 5.0.1. It can be predict unlock for 4.11.8 may available near future.

2 comments:

  1. Good Sharing..
    Lot of methods available to unlock iphone 4 from network lock,in that remote unlocking service is best.I would suggest the site www.prounlocking.com get remote unlock service and unlock it.In this method no technology knowledge required.You can unlock it very easily.Also no jailbreaking required.This is not scam or fraud service.I have used this service to unlock my Iphone 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,Anyone who want to unlock iphone 4,All you need is someone with a active at&t account,just call and tell them you want to factory unlock your iphone 4 and they will open a case,I bought my iphone 4 from craigslist and call at&t they told me it's report stolen,I then call my cousin with a active at&t acoount and he called at&t and they unlock it in 15 minute's without any issue.Thanks to all!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
    http://www.iphoneunlockservice.info

    ReplyDelete